RULES FOR PURCHASING A NEW SPA|
Never buy a spa that is controlled by a computer
Never buy a spa that turns off
- There is nothing on a spa that requires a computer to operate.
- The only one who benefits from spa computers is the repairman.
Never buy a spa with a 2 speed pump
- Stagnant water is usually unhealthy.
- Stagnant water requires more maintenance.
- Turning a pump off and on reduces pump life.
Never buy a spa that sucks through the filter
- They are unacceptably noisy when you are trying to relax in the spa at night.
They can also be heard inside the house.
- They cause the water to overheat during the summer time unless turned off during
- They are expensive to operate. The newer technology in the spa industry is
gradually phasing out the 2-speed pump because of its high operating cost.
- No correctly engineered filter system sucks through the filter.
- This type of filter requires considerably more cleaning maintenance and expense.
- Restricting the water coming to a pump reduces its pumping ability.